SC3 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SC3 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- first & last name.
- contact information including email address & phone number.
- product preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with superior client service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and to contact you regarding your product preferences and interests.
- We may periodically send promotional and/or update emails about the development which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you by email or phone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Respecting your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties in any form. If you believe that any personal contact information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly revise any information found to be incorrect.